Friday, May 10, 2013



As some of you may already know, my brother Kyle is an aspiring filmmaker and one of the funniest people on the planet (I'm not biased, I swear!) He has a kind-of-neglected comedy channel on youtube called Fleece Jackets where he's been posting videos since he was about 12 years old. He recently decided to start posting short films on a regular basis and I am so excited to share his first new video here! It's called "Toaster" and he directed it and co-starred in it.

Also... I actually wrote it! Kyle added a little extra dialogue but the concept and the script were written by yours truly :D It's kind of random and nonsensical but that's our kind of humor. If you like it I hope you'll think about subscribing to his youtube channel :) Also, if you're so inclined, you can like his facebook page here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội