Sunday, November 3, 2013



If you're interested in advertising on my blog, you can get rates, statistics, traffic, etc. on my sponsorship page here. Rates start at $15 and the featured ads are still open for November and December (the best months for it, since it's shopping season!) so if that tickles your fancy you can reserve it now. Also you can buy 3 consecutive 30-day Medium size spots for 20% off. Just change the quantity to "3" and use code 3MONTHS.

I'll be doing another sponsor gift guide this year (you can see last year's gift guide here and 2011 here!) Shops can feature their own items and bloggers can create a seasonal wishlist! All November & December sponsors will be able to participate, so if you buy an ad now you'll have the option to be included. I'll be e-mailing everyone with more details a little later this month.

I think that about does it! *end awkwardness* I hope you have a happy weekend! :)

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội