Saturday, December 14, 2013



I've wanted a place to share my artwork for a while since I always feel silly sharing it here and I wanted a professional blog dedicated solely to my art projects. It feels less like embarrassing self-promotion when you post about your work on your portfolio than when you do it on your personal blog. At least I'm telling myself that to make it easier for me to indulge in self promotion.

It isn't January just yet but I'm already working on my resolution to try harder with my artwork. I enjoy the drawing/painting/creating part but I hate the promotion aspect so much that I usually just forgo it altogether. But I've got a fancy new camera to retake my product pictures (no more iphone photos! ahh!) and this shiny new blog to share them on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội